Saturday, December 7, 2013

What I love about myself

The one thing that I love about myself is that I am a visionary and I have the heart to accomplish what I want to. I'm always optimistic when it comes to things because there's always gonna be a challenge or there's always something Thats going to go wrong.... A plan is never going to go through perfectly so why worry about the possibilities of something going wrong? This next part is a hard concept to explain but I am happy and content with what I have but I will always push myself to strive for more and to get more out of me. When someone is having a certain problem I always try to be approachable because I know how hard it is for someone that doesn't have anyone to talk to. So I try to make it easier for people to approach me. Along with that I always treat people as equal. I don't Bellevue that just because you have a certain degree or know so much that it makes you automatically better than someone that doesn't know what you know. 
Adults see me as a leader but personally I feel as if I am not ready to be a leader I feel as if i need to better my self personally before I can lead a group or a community. I am missing a few features or qualities that are important in being a leader. One of which is humility. Being humble is something I've always had to work on. I always have to have my name out there or take credit for something and try to but my name in the spotlight and it bugs me if I don't get recognized, so that would be something I would want to work on. Along with being a leader I need to be a leader you need to learn how to be patient and wait for the right time and the right place which is really hard for me because I want things on sight! With being patient you need to be disciplined and strong enough which is something hard for me to do since I hate doing things on a schedule and keep a routine! 
For this week I am going to choose one of the items and work on it for the rest of the week and right now humility is my biggest problem butttttt I think I should start out on something smaller just so it's easier to keep so ill work on being disciplined enough to keep my schedule. And go through with what I say I'm going to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment