Sunday, December 8, 2013

Success from my point of view

Succes from My Point Of View
 With the success pathway to success way of life that is not a destination but rather a journey. When I think of success everything else goes away. To me success is what I live for, coming from the family where success doesn't happen too often and is seen as not getting a woman pregnant or ending up in jail. Im going to change my family's reputation of being “low lives” or drug abusers. I am going to be successful and will be remembered for leaving my mark on this world. I don't know exactly how the that is going to happen as of right now but I can guarantee you I'm working towards that I will be
 When i remembered the the people with success within their families they always had lawyer parents or the dad was some big businessman. My mother to me is successful. To never give up as single parent with four jobs and not once complain literally. never complained at all  she said to me never to complain, be thankful that you have the opportunity you have to get some extra income.
when people look at me they say “you can't take anything serious, you’re too immature or doesn't his school serious. But most of you don’t know the real me. nothing can stop me from my success. You ask “When will i know I’m successful” i will not be successful until my mom is retired and never has to work. Until she doesnt have to stress about the rent being paid, till she doesn’t have to worry about the electricity being turned off.until my brother can go shopping and not worry about how long he will have to make his clothes last. until that day I'm not successful but I guarantee that day will come, whether i'm some big business man or just small time businessman, it doesn't matter to me as always my mom does after work I'll be fine. I want to be able to support my family, to be able to support their dreams. I want to be able to have my son, not not stress about them not having their necessities. I am going to make sure that my kids won't have to go without having to wear the same gene for five years. the necessities will be covered,everything they won't have to spend the night at their aunts house because i couldn’t afford to pay the bills. My kids won't have to worry about any of that. My wife won't have to work work.my wife will beable to stay at home. i know theres a lot of feminist woman out there but hey if my wife doesn't WANT to work she doesn't have to. if she wants to work fine go ahead. I don't care. all i care about is her not having to. My kids will be able to go on adventures and trips  to places like California to go do fun things in life without having to worry about expenses.you get it my family won't have to worry, ill get to enjoy my family. I'll be a will to enjoy the present you with a wanted to spend time with them not miss out on the wrestling match or not miss out on the dance recital. I'll be able to enjoy them going up and not have to worry about anything like that. that is when i will be successful.   

No comments:

Post a Comment