Today's topic is about problems I see in the world. The biggest problem that I see is people not living for life. I mean that as in they aren't achieving their dreams and living up to their potential. They so concerned with others people's influences that they don't achieve what they want in life. In today's society all I see is people looking for job security and people would rather do something they hate just because they don't want to take the risk of doing what they love. Society has become so releient on working for someone else. Working a 9-5, being content working for a set amount of pay, and basically being a slave to your boss. The thin I hate seeing most is seeing someone live the life they don't want to live. We have a limited opportunity to achieve what we can in this life and should be using it to achieve our dreams not someone else's dream. Why not achieve what you want to? Why not be the CEO of your own multi billion dollar business? Or just be a loving parent to your children. I heard a quote once, it said "What ever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. So why not work on pursuing your own dreams and do what you want cause it's possible(:
Stay Posted!(:
No comments:
Post a Comment