Thursday, September 26, 2013

Crush story

My crush story starts when i met the most beautiful girl at a party I was attending. Everything about her was perfect. Her hair her smile her eyes and the tattoo she had on her wrist, a musical treblecleft. At the time music was my life and to see that made her all the more better!(: her hair was long straight with blonde streaks, perfect for her skin tone. And her smile? Don't get me started! But besides that, after that night I would see her every where we go! Come to find out we had the same group of friends. I have no clue why I hadn't seen her before but I didn't care I knew her now. Let me give you an Idea of how pretty she was to me. Every time I would try and talk to her I would choke up! Which if you know me, I never choke or get nervous. To this day I still get nervous talking to her and approaching her. That's my crush story
StayPosted!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment